CCMA Product Enhancements by Ed Glatzer, Managing Director, CCMA Product
Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics (CCMA) from IHS Markit provide detailed country-level economics for the world's major chemicals. This data is based on an analysis of the cost structure of each individual production unit around the globe and spans a 10 year timeframe, 5 year history and 5 year forecast.
With this information clients can examine how variation in capacity, feedstocks and process technologies are impacting plant economics at the country level.
Understanding the structure of chemical production costs requires detailed and complex calculations and an in-depth base load of knowledge and insight. The Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics service applies our deep understanding of the chemical industry and extensive databases to examine relative production costs in the major producing regions—down to the plant level—over an extended period of time. Supply curves and profitability data provided in the service answer critically important questions.
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition
- Podcast: Petrochemicals and Refining Integration
- 1,4-Butanediol capacity expands once again– Oh no, more BDO! (But at least this new stuff will be green.)
- The Plastics Dilemma
- Enterprise Ethylene Futures Contract Opens on CME; Hub Links to Global Market