CCMA Product Enhancements by Ed Glatzer, Managing Director, CCMA Product
Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics (CCMA) from IHS Markit provide detailed country-level economics for the world's major chemicals. This data is based on an analysis of the cost structure of each individual production unit around the globe and spans a 10 year timeframe, 5 year history and 5 year forecast.
With this information clients can examine how variation in capacity, feedstocks and process technologies are impacting plant economics at the country level.
Understanding the structure of chemical production costs requires detailed and complex calculations and an in-depth base load of knowledge and insight. The Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics service applies our deep understanding of the chemical industry and extensive databases to examine relative production costs in the major producing regions—down to the plant level—over an extended period of time. Supply curves and profitability data provided in the service answer critically important questions.
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road