CCMA Product Enhancements by Ed Glatzer, Managing Director, CCMA Product
Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics (CCMA) from IHS Markit provide detailed country-level economics for the world's major chemicals. This data is based on an analysis of the cost structure of each individual production unit around the globe and spans a 10 year timeframe, 5 year history and 5 year forecast.
With this information clients can examine how variation in capacity, feedstocks and process technologies are impacting plant economics at the country level.
Understanding the structure of chemical production costs requires detailed and complex calculations and an in-depth base load of knowledge and insight. The Chemical Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics service applies our deep understanding of the chemical industry and extensive databases to examine relative production costs in the major producing regions—down to the plant level—over an extended period of time. Supply curves and profitability data provided in the service answer critically important questions.
Competitive Cost and Margin Analytics
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond https://t.co/cKw4mOzxq6