Does the Facebook Marketplace news have you wondering about manually loading inventory? With the new Polk Dealer Ma… https://t.co/5caDKKHsx9
Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
The city of Changshu in east China's Jiangsu Province plans to promote the development of the hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle industry together with Japanese carmaker Toyota as the country encourages more investment in new-energy vehicles, reports Xinhua News. Changshu's government plans to establish a hydrogen vehicle industrial cluster with an annual industrial output of CNY100 billion (USD14.8 billion) by 2030. The city aims to build a batch of public hydrogen fuel stations and replace some buses and logistics and sanitation vehicles with hydrogen-powered vehicles by 2022. It will also look to attract research and development institutes from home and abroad.
Significance: Changshu has outlined a roadmap to promote the adoption of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle (FCV) technologies in the city. The city government aims to direct more resources to support the applications of FCVs. The main purpose is to encourage the development of new technologies and cultivate the formation of an industrial cluster. Despite the high expectations surrounding FCVs, China currently remains in the early stages of commercialisation of this technology. Applications will be more active in public centres where government intervention has a major influence on the deployment of such technologies.
Written by Abby Chun Tu
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- An Automotive Minute with Mark Boyadjis - David vs Goliath
- Automotive Insights - Canadian EV Information and Analysis
- An Automotive Minute with Michael Robinet: Supplier Strategy in the BEV Age
- An Automotive Minute with Stephanie Brinley - Vehicle Electrification
- Pivoting to an Electrified Future – The Automotive Industry Amps Up
- Impact of Semiconductor Shortages on the Global Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Production
- Fuel for Thought: Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Commitments to carbon-neutral economies accelerate the reshaping of the automotive industry
Light vehicle sales volumes: Month-over-month growth (MoM) for April 2021 is negative for 7 out of 11 regions. Che… https://t.co/kcsLM4gWRI