CERAWeek recap: Ministerial Address with HE Dharmendra Pradhan
This year at CERAWeek by IHS Markit Dr. Daniel Yergin spoke with HE Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State - Independent Charge, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, India.
Watch as they discuss how energy has driven economic growth in India and future initiatives to increase domestic production.
See the full interview between Dr. Yergin and HE Shir Dharmendra Pradhan at www.ceraweek.com.
Posted 27 March 2017
- Upstream licensing strategy: Path for successful hydrocarbon resource management?
- Short-cycle targets present opportunities for oil and gas operators to increase production and cash flow outside onshore US
- IHS Markit's global upstream outlook
- The Permian pumps on
- 4 hits & a miss from the IHS Markit oil market team
- Valuation scenarios for Mexico's big gas discovery
- The Perth Basin – What do we know and what's to learn?
- 10 fun facts from the energy industry