@pinaki_kkkm Can you please follow us so we can DM? Thank you!
White Paper: Carbon Farming
A growing global population has increased food demand, resulting in a carbon footprint from agricultural activities that continues to impact the environment negatively. While agriculture is part of the problem, it can also become a part of the solution.
By some measures, CO₂ emissions from agricultural production account for 11% of global greenhouse gas emissions (GHE), driven in particular by the livestock sector. In response, new carbon markets tailored to farming and agricultural activities have emerged with increasing interest from farmers, private corporations and governments. While farmers and ranchers are already sequestering carbon through sustainable soil, crops, livestock and groforestry management practices, investments in carbon markets by the private sector are gaining share.
Read more by downloading our Carbon Farming white paper.
- EU to set binding targets for 50% cut in agchem use by 2030
- Newer member states push back on bolder EU pesticide reduction targets
- US vs Eurozone food inflation
- European Commission proposes rules to cut EU pesticide use by 50%
- Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- Regenerative agriculture is a solution to soil depletion and nutrient fertility
- US Supreme Court discusses whether to hear Bayer Roundup case
- Sanctions, uncertainty and cost fears stalk Latin American agriculture