How Global Markets are Adapting to the Burgeoning Supply of US Propane – October 2018
IHS Markit will discuss the regional propane supply and demand fundamentals and how demand markets in Asia, Europe, and Latin America are adapting.
- Adam Perdue - Director - NGL Markets, IHS Markit
- Veeral Mehta - Director - NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Chemical Economics Handbook
In publication for more than 60 years, the Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) provides five-year outlooks and extensive market data on more than 300 industrial chemicals.
Chemical Market Advisory Services
Whether you manufacture, sell, buy, trade or invest in chemicals, making the best decisions depends on having the most accurate near-term market outlook for your chemical of interest.
Download Market Advisory Service Brochure
US natural gas: A safe bet on supply?
The US natural gas storage inventory deficit that developed last winter has not abated: strong demand from the electric power sector-driven by coal plant retirements and supportive weather-coupled with stronger LNG exports has eaten into the largest production growth in history.
Chemical World Analysis
Insulate your business from short-run volatility with a long-term outlook
- Optimize your supply chain and logistics planning with country-level trade data
- Understand how capacity additions will impact trade flows - including who might be displaced
- Sync your long-term pricing forecast with current global economic and energy changes
- Improve your planning and forecasting by understanding the sensitivity of key forecast drivers
Download Brochure World Analysis Service
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices