Building business value in a new world order
Chemical Executive Conversation with Celanese & Huntsman
Peter Huntsman, CEO, Huntsman and Lori Ryerkerk, CEO, Celanese will share their insights on how each company is weathering the Covid-19 and economic crisis, and what companies are doing to prepare for recovery that will bring on significant changes in the global economy and consumer behaviour.
Register to listen Chemical Executive Conversations by IHS Markit.
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP