Building business value in a new world order
Chemical Executive Conversation with Celanese & Huntsman
Peter Huntsman, CEO, Huntsman and Lori Ryerkerk, CEO, Celanese will share their insights on how each company is weathering the Covid-19 and economic crisis, and what companies are doing to prepare for recovery that will bring on significant changes in the global economy and consumer behaviour.
Register to listen Chemical Executive Conversations by IHS Markit.
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices