Building business value in a new world order
Chemical Executive Conversation with Celanese & Huntsman
Peter Huntsman, CEO, Huntsman and Lori Ryerkerk, CEO, Celanese will share their insights on how each company is weathering the Covid-19 and economic crisis, and what companies are doing to prepare for recovery that will bring on significant changes in the global economy and consumer behaviour.
Register to listen Chemical Executive Conversations by IHS Markit.
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Worldwide propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale
- Specialty Chemicals forecast to grow 5% in 2021, 3.5% CAGR to 2026, after a 2.5% COVID-19 induced decline in 2020
- Nylon – Moving into a brave new world
- Four Key Groups to Lead Circular Plastics Transition