The Indian government has mandated all public charging stations for electric vehicles (EVs) to install fast charger… https://t.co/OG6wyvNoRL
Brazil light vehicle registrations and production grow in July
Light-vehicle sales in Brazil increased by 16.8% in July, and are heading into the second half of 2018 up 14.2% y/y. Over the first seven months of 2018, light-vehicle exports have now dropped 3.6%, while production is up 12.6% y/y.
Brazilian light-vehicle sales rose 16.8% y/y in July. Production increased 20.8% y/y, despite exports dropping 21.6% y/y in July. IHS Markit has revised its forward forecast, and projects Brazilian full-year 2018 sales at 2.4 million units, up 10.3% y/y. Exports, however, remain soft, in part on a weakening Argentine market. IHS Markit forecasts Brazil's light-vehicle production will reach 4.1 million units in 2026, compared with 2.9 million units in 2018. Over the first seven months of 2018, light-vehicle sales are up 14.2% y/y, production has increased 12.6%, and exports have declined 3.0%. Brazil is seeing a V-shaped recovery, rather than the U-shaped recovery previously expected.
Read more articles like this one. Get a free trial to AutoIntelligence Daily
- Indian government reveals guidelines for EV charging infrastructure
- Russian light-vehicle sales rise in November
- German passenger car registrations fall in November
- Mexican light-vehicle sales decline 5.4 percent in November
- South Korean OEMsֹ’ global sales decline 5 percent in November
- Key automotive introductions expected at AutoMobility LA 2018
- IHS Markit wins award for its Dealer Network Planning solution
- Malaysia sales and production forecast
Customer retention strategies is key in today's plateauing (US) automotive environment. Brand loyalty is at 53.6% f… https://t.co/G9AwujeFL3
IHS Markit analysts are prepping for CES and looking forward to January’s event! To find out who's attending click… https://t.co/jKukc0rVC7