We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Interview with Boehringer Ingelheim on the importance of partnerships
Joseph Harvey interviews Jean Scheftsik de Szolnok from Boehringer Ingelheim at Kisaco Research's recent Animal Health, Nutrition and Technology Innovation Europe forum in London on the need for partnership and collaboration in this period of profound transformation of the science in the Animal Health Industry.
This article was published by S&P Global Commodity Insights and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets
- Global Feed Demand 2023
- Sri Lanka shows phased transition to organics and biofertilizers is vital
- Mixed impacts across the food sector as inflation hits consumer spending