Best practices for a smooth hand-off during platform manager transition
High Road Capital Partners is a private equity firm that buys and builds great companies at the smaller end of the middle market. A client of Ipreo Private Capital Markets, they recently encountered a challenge common to many companies faced with making tricky transitions without putting critical business functions on hold.
High Road was shifting to a new internal iLEVEL product platform manager, and Steve Siwinski, Operating Partner, and no stranger to the importance of business continuity, enacted five key best practices to ensure a smooth transition.
In partnership with their iLEVEL Account Manager and training resources, High Road utilized these best practices, each of which is an integral part of the support Ipreo offers. Today, we're collaborating with High Road to explain exactly how those best practices came into play at a critical juncture.
"Although it took a while to replace their platform manager, High Road's swift and careful preparation enabled them to maintain operations during the hiring process and transition the new candidate seamlessly."
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Allianz Global Investors Selects thinkFolio Managed Service to Drive Global Fixed Income Platform Evolution
- SEC to Consider Revamping their Approach to Pricing Cross-Trades: The IHS Markit Perspective
- Daily Global Market Summary - 11 August 2020
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 7 August 2020
- SEC’s 13F Proposal – Issuer and Investor Analysis
- Securities Finance: July 2020
Which issuers and investors will be most affected by the SEC’s proposal to increase the 13F threshold to $3.5B? Dis… https://t.co/UKslPvikv2
As global supply chains become increasingly complex, it is more important than ever to incorporate location risk in… https://t.co/AGIbLCp7LP