The backsolve explained
Given the early stages of operations for a number of investments and limitation of inputs for valuation methods within venture capital, this is where the backsolve method shines.
"This is a familiar crossroads in the venture space as companies that recently raised an equity round still need time to grow and generate momentum before showing financial gains. Given the early stages of operations for a number of investments and limitation of inputs for valuation methods, this is where the backsolve shines."
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Corporate actions: How the events of 2020 will impact the year ahead
- Taiwan’s shareholder meetings in focus
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 January 2021
- Fast Fashion: Why Brands Need ESG to Slow Down
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 January 2021
- South Korea Corporate Governance 2020 Review
- Is 2021 the end of LIBOR? Spoiler – it’s not
Find out what challenges the regulatory and market trends in research evaluation and payments bring to asset manage… https://t.co/IwjohPPMLn