The backsolve explained
Given the early stages of operations for a number of investments and limitation of inputs for valuation methods within venture capital, this is where the backsolve method shines.
"This is a familiar crossroads in the venture space as companies that recently raised an equity round still need time to grow and generate momentum before showing financial gains. Given the early stages of operations for a number of investments and limitation of inputs for valuation methods, this is where the backsolve shines."
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Allianz Global Investors Selects thinkFolio Managed Service to Drive Global Fixed Income Platform Evolution
- SEC to Consider Revamping their Approach to Pricing Cross-Trades: The IHS Markit Perspective
- Daily Global Market Summary - 11 August 2020
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 August 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 7 August 2020
- SEC’s 13F Proposal – Issuer and Investor Analysis
- Securities Finance: July 2020
Which issuers and investors will be most affected by the SEC’s proposal to increase the 13F threshold to $3.5B? Dis… https://t.co/UKslPvikv2
As global supply chains become increasingly complex, it is more important than ever to incorporate location risk in… https://t.co/AGIbLCp7LP