Gain useful insights and manage risk during this period of market turmoil with Risk Bureau from IHS Markit. Registe… https://t.co/wjq4hQa2YO
Avoiding gray areas part 2: Documenting a valuation’s subjective inputs
In the second report in a three-part series on valuation reporting, we outline specific subjective inputs and their impact on the reporting process.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 2 July 2020
- Special Report on South Korea: New Valuation Rules for Private Equity Funds
- Daily Global Market Summary - 1 July 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 30 June 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 29 June 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 June 2020
- The UK’s post-Brexit framework for financial services regulation
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 June 2020
Gain the inside track on the latest trends in the ETF industry as TrackInsight releases its 2020 survey findings fr… https://t.co/xRt6Sio1rc
As rules and regulations around Fair Market Value evolve globally, join us as we discuss how these changes affect… https://t.co/mbb1pDnLBC