Avoiding gray areas part 2: Documenting a valuation’s subjective inputs
In the second report in a three-part series on valuation reporting, we outline specific subjective inputs and their impact on the reporting process.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Securities Finance April 2021
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: May 2021
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: May 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 10 May 2021
- The ESG ecosystem update week ending 7 May 2021
- The ESG ecosystem update - Week ending 30 April 2021
- IHS Markit's thinkFolio and Wave Labs partner to deliver insights and operating efficiencies to fixed income managers
Find out what the most-widespread myths and misconceptions about cryptocurrencies are, while addressing compliance… https://t.co/QIrDGSGIog