Automotive Video Log – A look into the North American Vehicle Market - Pushing forward
16 May 2017 Guido Vildozo
Listen to Guido Vildozo discuss the North American Vehicle Market, the impacts for the automotive industry and how the industry is pushing forward amidst potential change.
In this video, Mr. Vildozo will discuss various questions such as:
- How could changes in income tax affect the light vehicle market?
- How can I anticipate the changes that may come from the new US administration?
- Are there any specific impacts to Mexico's vehicle market that Suppliers or OEs should be concerned about?
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January