Automotive Video Log – A look into Mexico's Vehicle Market: Challenges amidst change
Watch Guido Vildozo discuss the current vehicle outlook in Mexico and how to understand the challenges amidst the changes that are happening within the automotive industry for this country.
Listen to Guido Vildozo provide an outlook on the automotive industry, the Mexican vehicle market and how to push forward through these changes.
- What are the current drivers that could impact the Mexican vehicle market as a result of the US Administration?
- What is the outlook for the North American Vehicle Market?
- How are these changes and new regulations impacting the automotive industry as opposed to six months ago?
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January