Automotive Video Log – A look into Brazil's vehicle market
11 May 2017 Guido Vildozo
Listen to Guido Vildozo discuss the current vehicle market outlook for Brazil, North America and changes within the automotive vehicle industry.
In this short video log, Mr. Vildozo will discuss questions such as:
- How can we anticipate the impact on the vehicle industry in Brazil, given the unrest in the region? (Answered in both English and Portuguese)
- How will the change in income tax affect the overall vehicle market for North America?
- How are the changes within these markets, along with new administration changes, impacting the automotive industry as opposed to 6 months ago?
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January