Lifetime customer value runs through the service bay. See how Polk Audiences uses data to deliver the best ROI for… https://t.co/93TmvWGurA
Automotive semiconductor lead times are not yet improving
Semiconductor availability continues to be challenging. The lead times for the automotive microcontrollers (or MCUs) that a year ago captured everyone's attention have improved slightly since February. However, analog chip lead times remain consistently elevated at nearly 4x the long-term average, close to peak levels within the context of the current semiconductor shortage. We believe analog supply will continue to cause difficulties within the automotive supply chain.
The S&P Global Mobility automotive semiconductor lead time analysis and other resources are available to subscribers to our E/E and Semi module within AutoTechInsight.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Fuel For Thought: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Supply Constraints, Lack of Inventory Cap US Light Vehicle Sales in September
- Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly
- September 2022 Light Vehicle Production Forecast update
- Major supply chain disruption is behind us but production developments are far from uniform as new headwinds emerge
- Plugging in to the Electrified Future - September 2022
- Fluid production in relation with the increased electrification.
- Tesla loyalty and market share soar, but dominance of EV segment could wane
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly. EVs pose a huge challenge to South Africa,… https://t.co/k2wXhpQVrm
Please join our experts in-person in Paris to gather insight around critical subject matters of enablers for the co… https://t.co/sdeDYl7En4