Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business. Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making. Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- Holiday sales events contributing to national momentum,
25% week-over-week (w/w) increase in national retail registration
volume, representing almost 70,000-unit improvement.
- 27% improvement in w/w performance for select states
now reversing their re-opening activities:
- As Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, and Texas are experiencing an increasing number of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases these states have started restricting consumer activities again
- Consumer confidence and behavior will likely be impacted by this resurgence
- As we look further into COVID-19's impact on the Vehicle Buyer Journey, understanding consumer motivation and expectations will be key and insights will be shared in our upcoming Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Compliance status and strategy for EU vehicle manufacturing pools
- Fuel for Thought: Incorporating Consumer Expectations in the post-COVID-19 Retail Experience
- Low APR Incentives Effectively Offset COVID’s Impact
- New vehicle registrations show record share levels for SUVs
- Brexit to put UK OEMs at risk of failing local content rates?
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series: Supplier Strategy Reset
- Fuel for Thought: The Evolving Global EV Landscape
- Does the acquisition of Arm give NVIDIA the keys to autonomous driving?
Few EU vehicle manufacturers will meet their compliance targets by the end of 2020. Our whitepaper takes a look at… https://t.co/rC6T8WFvhF