IHS Markit sees a 3% increase week-on-week (w/w) in Canada national registration volume, representing 600-unit volu… https://t.co/5LqXMhs2L9
Automotive Rapid Response Report - 6 May 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business. Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making. Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- A 14% decrease month-over-month (m/m) in national registration volume as we conclude April
- A 2% decrease m/m across the six southern states coordinating reopen activities
- As the co-ordination efforts continue, there are several manufacturing plants likely to open in May including Volkswagen (Chattanooga), GM (Spring Hill), and Nissan (Smyrna).
- As states start reopening their economies, it will be interesting to see if their recovery parallels our observations in China, where retail visits in some areas are 25% higher w/w.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 13 May 2020
- April numbers for China added to Global Auto Demand Tracker
- Automotive loyalty in the wake of the COVID-19 recession
- COVID-19 pandemic: EV charging industry wrestles with a new magnitude of underutilization
- Global Auto Demand Tracker from IHS Markit
- IHS Markit trims 2020 global light vehicle sales and production forecasts
The Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index is now below 50 for the first time since its debut in early April.… https://t.co/yrXKg9uG9X