Within the transportation sector, road transportation accounts for about 70% of CO2 emissions. Vehicle electrificat… https://t.co/Gi18TmP5rU
Automotive Rapid Response Report - 6 May 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business. Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making. Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- A 14% decrease month-over-month (m/m) in national registration volume as we conclude April
- A 2% decrease m/m across the six southern states coordinating reopen activities
- As the co-ordination efforts continue, there are several manufacturing plants likely to open in May including Volkswagen (Chattanooga), GM (Spring Hill), and Nissan (Smyrna).
- As states start reopening their economies, it will be interesting to see if their recovery parallels our observations in China, where retail visits in some areas are 25% higher w/w.
- Automotive electrification and decarbonization: Shifting toward net-zero
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization - Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Tesla Encounters Formidable Competition
- EV Charging Infrastructure Report and Forecast
- Updated Analysis on the EU Green Deal
- Powertrain market analysis for revised EU fleet emissions scenarios
- Impact of supplier issues on the North American truck production
- The Chip Dip: Latest Global Impact of Supply Chain Constraints
July’s Newsletter: Road transport contributes 70-80% of CO2 emissions. Major markets will face challenges to meet t… https://t.co/YiN5tGxVi4