Automotive Rapid Response Report - 22 April 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business. Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making. Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- 35% increase week-over-week in national registration volume, with all states showing positive registration trends
- 809% increase week-over-week, Michigan up significantly with the return of online sales in Week 15, although volumes are small, they are dramatically improving
- 30% increase week-over-week across all pickup segments, while maintaining a 1% increase YTD vs prior YTD
- COVID-19 Recovery Series - Supplier Strategy Reset
- Fuel for Thought – The Evolving Global EV Landscape
- Does the acquisition of Arm give NVIDIA the keys to autonomous driving?
- Understanding the 2020 Vehicle Buyer Journey
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series: The OEM Landscape
- David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
- Analysis of 2020 H1 US New Vehicle Registration Data
- Fuel for Thought: Automotive Retail - The Path Forward