Automotive Rapid Response Report - 25 March 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business.
Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making.
Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 31 March 2020
- Beijing offers incentives to scrap high-emission vehicles
- Researchers in US developing new technology for fast charging batteries
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Automotive Suppliers
- Coronavirus Impact on Global Auto Demand
- European automotive industry helps in COVID-19 response
- Italian industry head calls to delay full EU CO2 implementation
- COVID-19 pandemic: Motor Equipment Manufacturers Association in US seeks government aid
Bejing offers incentives to owners scrapping high-emissions vehicles. Read more: https://t.co/zoLjP5Gc2s
Join the April 1st Automotive News Webinar where IHS Markit will present Covid-19: Early diagnosis, first response… https://t.co/rDsoKOMuR0