Automotive Rapid Response Report - 25 March 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, IHS Markit offers uniquely actionable, rapid insights to drive your business.
Insights powered by the most up-to-date information available provide critical intelligence to inform near-term planning and longer-term strategic decision making.
Download our weekly Rapid Response Report to get real-time market feedback on specific market actions that will help you get a step ahead and help determine which actions to take next.
- Mainland China Truck Market Continues to Deteriorate
- Fuel for Thought: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- US Infrastructure Bill's EV Charger Funding
- Impact of inventory shortages on US new vehicle industry market dynamics
- Magnesium shortage in context: A real threat or just a price spike?
- Automotive Insights - Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q3 2021
- North American Heavy Duty Parts Outlook
- IHS Markit to share aftermarket trends and insight at AAPEX, SEMA 2021
RT @IHSMarkit: Today marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities. At IHS Markit, we have created a safe space for this community t…
Mainland China medium and heavy truck market chilled due to the policy-induced pre-loaded consumption and productio… https://t.co/VNTKl5Gi7o