US new vehicle sales in the first half of June were up 18% compared with the same period in May: - luxury vehicle… https://t.co/k0NcQpnuyS
Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 3: New business strategies and how to prepare
Whether you're supplying established components into an automaker, a startup automaker or a new technology company, new business strategies are inevitable and it's important that both new entrants and existing entrants prepare for these changes.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss how new technologies are changing the automotive landscape and the way we think about the industry.
Questions discussed include:
- How is the involvement of new technologies affecting OEM business strategies?
- How can suppliers prepare for the new mobility environment?
To hear more from our experts or to learn more about our automotive solutions, please visit us at Supplier Insight.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
An Automotive Minute [S2|E24] With IHS Markit forecasting sales of 13.2 million light vehicles in 2020, Stephanie… https://t.co/XEoRN64zLZ