Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 3: New business strategies and how to prepare
Whether you're supplying established components into an automaker, a startup automaker or a new technology company, new business strategies are inevitable and it's important that both new entrants and existing entrants prepare for these changes.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss how new technologies are changing the automotive landscape and the way we think about the industry.
Questions discussed include:
- How is the involvement of new technologies affecting OEM business strategies?
- How can suppliers prepare for the new mobility environment?
To hear more from our experts or to learn more about our automotive solutions, please visit us at Supplier Insight.
- New vehicle sales in the Philippines jump 10% y/y in November
- Germany overtakes Norway as Europe’s biggest EV market
- Norwegian passenger car demand tumbles 18.5% y/y during November
- Irish passenger car demand rises 19.1% y/y in slow November
- China targets NEVs to become 25% of total car sales by 2025
- Vehicle production in Thailand plunges 22.5% y/y in October, exports decline 8.3% y/y
- 5G driverless microbus begins trial operations in China
- London transport authority refuses to renew Uber’s licence
Devin Lindsay discusses vehicles on display at the LA Auto Show. Automakers remain focused on the CUV segment. https://t.co/6k87W4e9kK