US new vehicle sales in the first half of June were up 18% compared with the same period in May: - luxury vehicle… https://t.co/k0NcQpnuyS
Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 2: Regulatory environment and the long term impacts
With continued discussions around regulations and the automotive industry, the focus is really centered around monitoring the development of new technologies, getting the right technologies in place and bringing them to market in the safest way for consumers.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss automotive megatrends focused on the regulatory environment and the long term impacts for the automotive industry.
Question discussed in this video include:
- What is the role that communities will play?
- Are there leading markets that are more ahead of the game?
- What is the overall long term impact for vehicle sales?
To hear more from our experts or to learn more about our automotive solutions, please visit us at SupplierInsight.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
An Automotive Minute [S2|E24] With IHS Markit forecasting sales of 13.2 million light vehicles in 2020, Stephanie… https://t.co/XEoRN64zLZ