Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 2: Regulatory environment and the long term impacts
With continued discussions around regulations and the automotive industry, the focus is really centered around monitoring the development of new technologies, getting the right technologies in place and bringing them to market in the safest way for consumers.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss automotive megatrends focused on the regulatory environment and the long term impacts for the automotive industry.
Question discussed in this video include:
- What is the role that communities will play?
- Are there leading markets that are more ahead of the game?
- What is the overall long term impact for vehicle sales?
To hear more from our experts or to learn more about our automotive solutions, please visit us at SupplierInsight.
- New vehicle sales in the Philippines jump 10% y/y in November
- Germany overtakes Norway as Europe’s biggest EV market
- Norwegian passenger car demand tumbles 18.5% y/y during November
- Irish passenger car demand rises 19.1% y/y in slow November
- China targets NEVs to become 25% of total car sales by 2025
- Vehicle production in Thailand plunges 22.5% y/y in October, exports decline 8.3% y/y
- 5G driverless microbus begins trial operations in China
- London transport authority refuses to renew Uber’s licence
Devin Lindsay discusses vehicles on display at the LA Auto Show. Automakers remain focused on the CUV segment. https://t.co/6k87W4e9kK