Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 1: New mobility, autonomy, and the automotive landscape
With the convergence of autonomous driving technologies and new mobility service business models entering the industry, these megatrends will have the biggest impact on what the automotive industry will look like in the future.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss automotive megatrends, the changing landscape of the automotive industry, and how suppliers and/or OEMs can best prepare for these changes.
In this Video-log, Jeremy Carlson discusses:
- How is "new mobility" shaping the industry?
- How will autonomy evolve over time and what is the current view?
To hear more from our automotive experts or to learn more about automotive megatrends, visit us at SupplierInsight.
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January