US new vehicle sales in the first half of June were up 18% compared with the same period in May: - luxury vehicle… https://t.co/k0NcQpnuyS
Automotive Megatrends V-log Part 1: New mobility, autonomy, and the automotive landscape
With the convergence of autonomous driving technologies and new mobility service business models entering the industry, these megatrends will have the biggest impact on what the automotive industry will look like in the future.
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principle Analyst for Automotive with IHS Markit, discuss automotive megatrends, the changing landscape of the automotive industry, and how suppliers and/or OEMs can best prepare for these changes.
In this Video-log, Jeremy Carlson discusses:
- How is "new mobility" shaping the industry?
- How will autonomy evolve over time and what is the current view?
To hear more from our automotive experts or to learn more about automotive megatrends, visit us at SupplierInsight.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
An Automotive Minute [S2|E24] With IHS Markit forecasting sales of 13.2 million light vehicles in 2020, Stephanie… https://t.co/XEoRN64zLZ