With the Android Automotive Operating System (OS), Google is set to make the sharpest rise in the infotainment syst… https://t.co/KHUcBgLxRs
Automotive Insights - Canadian EV Information and Analysis
- Battery electric vehicles (BEV) have grown nationally by 6% or +675 units.
- Hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) have grown nationally by 4% or +775 units.
- British Columbia leads the way with the adoption of electrification.
- Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) includes BEV/PHEV/FCEV and accounted for 13.4% of all new light vehicles registered in the quarter in British Columbia.
- Share of ZEV is 5.0% nationally which is an increase q/q.
National enhanced fuel type trend Total volumes of all enhanced fuel types BEV / PHEV / HEV / FCEV (xEV) increased Q1 2021 vs Q4 2020 with the penetration of xEV vehicles making up 10.3% while traditional ICE vehicle volume decreased q/q by 10.1%. The first quarter 2021 has seen consistent improvement in xEV's market share from 7.4% in Q1 2020 to 10.3% in Q1 2021. HEV still represents the highest volume of the group but BEVs are steadily gaining each quarter. Of note is volumes of PHEVs decreased in both 2019 and 2020 but are showing an increase in 2021 q/q. Light vehicle registrations reflected a dramatic shift, as share of xEVs has increased 3.1 percentage points from Q1 2020 in the first quarter of this year. In addition, ZEVs have increased share by 1.2 percent points.
- Mainland Chinese Truck Market Remains Bearish with Supply Chain Shocks
- Android Automotive is taking over, but what about Google Automotive Services (GAS)?
- Japan & Korea Sales and Production Commentary- June 2022
- Fuel For Thought: What do capital markets tell us about the automotive industry?
- S&P Global Mobility updates light vehicle production forecast for June
- The Shift to Utility: Part II – June 2022
- Car subscriptions: Long-term trend or short-term hype
- Indian Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle Industry: FY2021 in Hindsight
Increase in estimated sales figures can be observed in comparison to last year's figure of 50.5 billion USD for the… https://t.co/RYRKZ5pf6J