Lifetime customer value runs through the service bay. See how Polk Audiences uses data to deliver the best ROI for… https://t.co/93TmvWGurA
Automotive Insights – Canadian EV Information and Analysis Q2 2022
- Zero-emission vehicle (ZEV = BEV and PHEV) trends in Canada levelled off in the first half of 2022 after a strong first quarter.
- In Canada, one ZEV is registered for every twelve brand-new vehicles.
- Between 2021 H1 and 2022 H2, ZEV's market share climbed from 5.2% to 7.9%.
National Enhanced Fuel Type Trend
When compared to H1 2021, new vehicle registrations fell by 11.8% overall and the combined volume of xEV light vehicles (EV/PHEV/HEV/FCEV) did increase by 15.5% in H1 2022, xEVs now account for 14.8% of all new registrations, while traditional ICE vehicles account for 85.2%.
Further comparisons of H1 2022, BEVs and PHEVs saw volume gains (11,960 and 2,844), while HEV and FCEV each saw volume declines.
Continued inventory constraints, new BEV and PHEV entrants, and increased fuel prices have accelerated the uptake of BEV and PHEV vehicles in the Canadian market.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Fuel For Thought: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Supply Constraints, Lack of Inventory Cap US Light Vehicle Sales in September
- Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly
- September 2022 Light Vehicle Production Forecast update
- Major supply chain disruption is behind us but production developments are far from uniform as new headwinds emerge
- Plugging in to the Electrified Future - September 2022
- Fluid production in relation with the increased electrification.
- Tesla loyalty and market share soar, but dominance of EV segment could wane
Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly. EVs pose a huge challenge to South Africa,… https://t.co/k2wXhpQVrm
Please join our experts in-person in Paris to gather insight around critical subject matters of enablers for the co… https://t.co/sdeDYl7En4