Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
This article continues IHS Markit's monthly series focussing on the future of sustainability in the agri-food sector.
The European Commission wants to use the EU's single market to fight deforestation around the world, but will its new policies address the legal blind spots in global agri-food supply chains?
In this edition of Sustainability Focus, IHS Markit explores how the EU executive could raise the sustainability bar around the world and how businesses can already get a head start.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb