Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
This article continues IHS Markit's monthly series focussing on the future of sustainability in the agri-food sector.
The European Commission wants to use the EU's single market to fight deforestation around the world, but will its new policies address the legal blind spots in global agri-food supply chains?
In this edition of Sustainability Focus, IHS Markit explores how the EU executive could raise the sustainability bar around the world and how businesses can already get a head start.
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets