[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
This article continues IHS Markit's monthly series focussing on the future of sustainability in the agri-food sector.
The European Commission wants to use the EU's single market to fight deforestation around the world, but will its new policies address the legal blind spots in global agri-food supply chains?
In this edition of Sustainability Focus, IHS Markit explores how the EU executive could raise the sustainability bar around the world and how businesses can already get a head start.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc