Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
This article continues IHS Markit's monthly series focussing on the future of sustainability in the agri-food sector.
The European Commission wants to use the EU's single market to fight deforestation around the world, but will its new policies address the legal blind spots in global agri-food supply chains?
In this edition of Sustainability Focus, IHS Markit explores how the EU executive could raise the sustainability bar around the world and how businesses can already get a head start.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022