We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
This article continues IHS Markit's monthly series focussing on the future of sustainability in the agri-food sector.
The European Commission wants to use the EU's single market to fight deforestation around the world, but will its new policies address the legal blind spots in global agri-food supply chains?
In this edition of Sustainability Focus, IHS Markit explores how the EU executive could raise the sustainability bar around the world and how businesses can already get a head start.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets