@pinaki_kkkm Can you please follow us so we can DM? Thank you!
Article: EU Food and Agriculture in a Changing Global Market
This special report examines the various aspects of the EU's agri-food trading relationships - the initial creation and subsequent partial dismantlement of 'Fortress Europe', the EU's unsuccessful attempts to drive and shape multilateral policy reforms in the World Trade Organization, its growing matrix of bilateral regional trade agreements, and the increasingly vital battle for trade power supremacy in the realm of regulatory standards. Brexit, and its ramifications for EU's agri-food trade, is also explored in depth.
- EU to set binding targets for 50% cut in agchem use by 2030
- Newer member states push back on bolder EU pesticide reduction targets
- US vs Eurozone food inflation
- European Commission proposes rules to cut EU pesticide use by 50%
- Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- Regenerative agriculture is a solution to soil depletion and nutrient fertility
- US Supreme Court discusses whether to hear Bayer Roundup case
- Sanctions, uncertainty and cost fears stalk Latin American agriculture