Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
What are the top challenges that the aromatics & fibers industry are facing?
In 2019, China will roll out its China VI gasoline specification
nationwide, which calls for reduced benzene, olefins and aromatics
content. IMO implementation in 2020 will lift octane values for
aromatics. Octane forms the cost floor for aromatics products and
is prone to spiking during periods of strong gasoline demand. The
paraxylene market will experience a severe decline in average
operating rates over the next two years as Chinese PTA and
polyester companies back integrate into large scale paraxylene
capacities integrated with their own refineries.
What are the market implications around these strategic issues?
IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global aromatics
& fibers market giving you the visibility needed to make
confident strategic decisions.
The Market Advisory Services provide accurate current near-term market data and analysis while our World Analysis improves your planning and forecasting by understanding the long-term outlook in shifting markets with supply, demand, global capacity, price, cost and margin analysis.
With a market full of challenges and opportunities, ease your workflow with actionable insight to help you dig even deeper into your business.
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
The global transition to a Circular Economy has reached an inflection point of no return. Read more:… https://t.co/MERV5PKnKx