The Indian government has mandated all public charging stations for electric vehicles (EVs) to install fast charger… https://t.co/OG6wyvNoRL
Argentine light-vehicle registrations up 19 percent in April
Argentine light-vehicle registrations reached 75,421 units in April 2018 and 340,347 units year to date, according to the country's organisation of dealers, ACARA. With a strong early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts a full-year gain of 11.4%.
- Implications: Argentina's growth continued in April 2018, increasing again to double-digit improvement of 19.3%, after slowing to 9.0% growth in March. Although Argentina remains a market dominated by passenger car sales, demand for SUVs grew 34% in April 2018 and captured 17.1% market share.
- Outlook: Argentine registrations continue strong in 2018, after a 26.9% y/y gain in 2017, according to dealer group ACARA. With the strong results in early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts Argentina will see sales north of 954,000 units in 2018, reflecting 11.4% y/y growth.
Read the full article
The above article is an excerpt from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial and read the full article.
- Indian government reveals guidelines for EV charging infrastructure
- Russian light-vehicle sales rise in November
- German passenger car registrations fall in November
- Mexican light-vehicle sales decline 5.4 percent in November
- South Korean OEMsֹ’ global sales decline 5 percent in November
- Key automotive introductions expected at AutoMobility LA 2018
- IHS Markit wins award for its Dealer Network Planning solution
- Malaysia sales and production forecast
Customer retention strategies is key in today's plateauing (US) automotive environment. Brand loyalty is at 53.6% f… https://t.co/G9AwujeFL3
IHS Markit analysts are prepping for CES and looking forward to January’s event! To find out who's attending click… https://t.co/jKukc0rVC7