CERAWeek - Video of the Week Listen in as Asher Bennett, Founder & CEO, Tevva Electric Trucks, discusses long-range… https://t.co/oA3VN4GvIY
Argentine light-vehicle registrations up 19 percent in April
Argentine light-vehicle registrations reached 75,421 units in April 2018 and 340,347 units year to date, according to the country's organisation of dealers, ACARA. With a strong early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts a full-year gain of 11.4%.
- Implications: Argentina's growth continued in April 2018, increasing again to double-digit improvement of 19.3%, after slowing to 9.0% growth in March. Although Argentina remains a market dominated by passenger car sales, demand for SUVs grew 34% in April 2018 and captured 17.1% market share.
- Outlook: Argentine registrations continue strong in 2018, after a 26.9% y/y gain in 2017, according to dealer group ACARA. With the strong results in early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts Argentina will see sales north of 954,000 units in 2018, reflecting 11.4% y/y growth.
Read the full article
The above article is an excerpt from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial and read the full article.
- Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio
- Gaping gap between EV wireless and plug-in charging technologies
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge over 21 percent in first half of 2019
- Brazil launches local roadmap for EVs with German government
- Eleven companies publish guiding principles for self-driving vehicles
- Swedish light-vehicle registrations in June slump on high base
- US state Michigan unveils EV Charging Infrastructure Package
- China extends tax break for NEVs to 2020
An Automotive Minute - Episode 27 Listen in as Chris Hopson discusses US Light Vehicle Sales Volumes for the month… https://t.co/AofI08A3J7
Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio. The Ohio state authorities (United States) have opened a 540-acre… https://t.co/Pq6tpj6mA8