Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia will account for around 93%, or 3.99 million units, of total light-vehicle produc… https://t.co/P0RW1uYdrW
Argentine light-vehicle registrations up 19 percent in April
Argentine light-vehicle registrations reached 75,421 units in April 2018 and 340,347 units year to date, according to the country's organisation of dealers, ACARA. With a strong early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts a full-year gain of 11.4%.
- Implications: Argentina's growth continued in April 2018, increasing again to double-digit improvement of 19.3%, after slowing to 9.0% growth in March. Although Argentina remains a market dominated by passenger car sales, demand for SUVs grew 34% in April 2018 and captured 17.1% market share.
- Outlook: Argentine registrations continue strong in 2018, after a 26.9% y/y gain in 2017, according to dealer group ACARA. With the strong results in early 2018, IHS Markit forecasts Argentina will see sales north of 954,000 units in 2018, reflecting 11.4% y/y growth.
Read the full article
The above article is an excerpt from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial and read the full article.
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
- UK passenger car registrations slide 1.6 percent during January
- Super Bowl automotive advertising continues to decline
- Premium CUVs poised for sales growth in US
- Idle plants call for supplier action
Changshu has outlined a roadmap to promote the adoption of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle (FCV) technologies in the cit… https://t.co/euBByFBgAd