Assessing vendor risk shouldn't be a chess match against vendors. Making them a partner will really deliver a check… https://t.co/qI4iRvESBI
APAC Dividends: Measuring Dividend Risk
The prolonged health crisis has inflicted damages to all sectors to various degrees. As some countries in APAC region are on the track of economic recovery and the others are still grappling with the resurgence of the virus, we examine what are the risky sectors for dividends in the respective APAC markets in the next 6 months (July 30, 2020 - Jan 30, 2021 for Announcement Date and Ex-Date respectively). In this report, we also intend to bring your attention to some salient names to be aware of in each risky market.
To access the report, please contact email@example.com
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Reasons for optimism: is this the start of a new technology revolution?
- What Chess Can Teach Us About Assessing Vendor Risk
- Daily Global Market Summary - September 24, 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 September 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 September 2020
- What will CLO 3.0 look like?
- IBOR transition update: €STR has an August holiday?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 September 2020
Our Environmental Registry provides an essential tool for managing carbon, water and biodiversity credits. This mar… https://t.co/hN1FdiZjy6