Why be limited by public disclosures short interest data, which is only 0.5% of issued shares and above? We help to… https://t.co/2C2panzRNk
APAC Dividends: Measuring Dividend Risk
The prolonged health crisis has inflicted damages to all sectors to various degrees. As some countries in APAC region are on the track of economic recovery and the others are still grappling with the resurgence of the virus, we examine what are the risky sectors for dividends in the respective APAC markets in the next 6 months (July 30, 2020 - Jan 30, 2021 for Announcement Date and Ex-Date respectively). In this report, we also intend to bring your attention to some salient names to be aware of in each risky market.
To access the report, please contact email@example.com
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2022
- FY2021 Sec Lending Returns in Equity & Fixed Income Indices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2022
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2022
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 17th 2022 MLK Holiday
- Reducing reconciliation risks with automation and transparency
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 January 2022