APAC Dividends: Measuring Dividend Risk
The prolonged health crisis has inflicted damages to all sectors to various degrees. As some countries in APAC region are on the track of economic recovery and the others are still grappling with the resurgence of the virus, we examine what are the risky sectors for dividends in the respective APAC markets in the next 6 months (July 30, 2020 - Jan 30, 2021 for Announcement Date and Ex-Date respectively). In this report, we also intend to bring your attention to some salient names to be aware of in each risky market.
To access the report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00