We outline the five key criteria for evaluating your financial risk and regulation managed services partner. Read t… https://t.co/fNI5ZwaOhV
APAC Dividends: Measuring Dividend Risk
The prolonged health crisis has inflicted damages to all sectors to various degrees. As some countries in APAC region are on the track of economic recovery and the others are still grappling with the resurgence of the virus, we examine what are the risky sectors for dividends in the respective APAC markets in the next 6 months (July 30, 2020 - Jan 30, 2021 for Announcement Date and Ex-Date respectively). In this report, we also intend to bring your attention to some salient names to be aware of in each risky market.
To access the report, please contact email@example.com
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Borrow dynamics around GameStop proxy vote
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2021
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
- A new COO/CCO playbook for financial regulation in 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2021
2021 dividends are predicted to increase by 6.5% compared to 2020. Our positive outlook reflects increasing busines… https://t.co/6z4yNniHiI