In private equity, fund managers are increasingly competing based on their sophistication in managing and analyzing… https://t.co/kU24iHlw3V
Announcing the enhancements to our market-leading research evaluations and interaction management solution "Evaluation"
IHS Markit is excited to announce some radical enhancements to our market-leading research evaluations and interaction management solution, "Evaluation". These enhancements in the rate card management module build on our 15-year legacy of designing flexible and adaptable Research Evaluation & Payments solutions for asset managers, broker-dealers and research service providers.
Rate Card Management
We call it "The New Global Best Practice". Since Mifid II, asset management companies around the world, whether in Mifid II scope wholly, partially, or not at all, have been adapting and improving their processes and systems around research evaluation and payments.
The rate card management features outlined in the case study are just a few examples of the enhancements we have rolled out this year, and which are made available to all our institutional clients. Further enhancements include:
- Manage, apply rate card settings to one, more than one, or all Service Providers via Platform or excel
- Set rates to portfolio manager attendees individually or split evenly across a group of portfolio managers
- Allow portfolio managers to view interactions during a formal evaluation or restrict that view
- Include or exclude interaction consumption data from final Service Provider rankings and scorecards
- View rate card details for each interaction and apply retrospective rate card settings to previously uploaded interactions
For further information on our Research Evaluation & Payments and Corporate Access Event Management Services for Institutional Investors, please click here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Japan IFRS Adoption, Opportunity or Cost for Private Equity Fund Managers?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 26 January 2022
- IHS Markit Partners with METACO to Provide a Unified Post-Trade Processing Solution for Digital and Traditional Assets
- Biden finalizes his bank regulatory nominees, setting the stage for a robust enforcement agenda in 2022 and beyond
- Private equity prepares for a “bigger data” future
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 January 2022
- IHS Markit partners with Alpha Financial Software to deliver automated US MBS clearance and settlement through thinkFolio
- Municipal Calendar Week of January 24th 2022
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
We have partnered with METACO to provide a unified post-trade processing solution addressing market demand for flex… https://t.co/L8XcoF4mE1
Biden nominates assertive regulator for key Federal Reserve post. Read the latest article by our own Adam Goldberg… https://t.co/FCj7ckKUxD