[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Special Report: Animal Pharm Aquaculture and the DNA Revolution
Author: Ian Thompson & Michael Horne | Number of pages: 131 | PDF Report | In partnership with Stonehaven Consulting
In this Animal Pharm report, we chart the evolution of healthcare in intensive aquaculture from its inception to the present day and give our unique insight into the future trajectory for innovation in the healthcare sector, and the impact of the DNA Revolution.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the major vaccines, antibiotics and other therapeutics that make up the global aquaculture health sector.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022