Special Report: Animal Pharm Aquaculture and the DNA Revolution
Author: Ian Thompson & Michael Horne | Number of pages: 131 | PDF Report | In partnership with Stonehaven Consulting
In this Animal Pharm report, we chart the evolution of healthcare in intensive aquaculture from its inception to the present day and give our unique insight into the future trajectory for innovation in the healthcare sector, and the impact of the DNA Revolution.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the major vaccines, antibiotics and other therapeutics that make up the global aquaculture health sector.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 30 June
- Article: Indian guar gum price continues recovery