Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Special Report: Animal Pharm Aquaculture and the DNA Revolution
Author: Ian Thompson & Michael Horne | Number of pages: 131 | PDF Report | In partnership with Stonehaven Consulting
In this Animal Pharm report, we chart the evolution of healthcare in intensive aquaculture from its inception to the present day and give our unique insight into the future trajectory for innovation in the healthcare sector, and the impact of the DNA Revolution.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the major vaccines, antibiotics and other therapeutics that make up the global aquaculture health sector.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020