We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Special Report: Animal Pharm Aquaculture and the DNA Revolution
Author: Ian Thompson & Michael Horne | Number of pages: 131 | PDF Report | In partnership with Stonehaven Consulting
In this Animal Pharm report, we chart the evolution of healthcare in intensive aquaculture from its inception to the present day and give our unique insight into the future trajectory for innovation in the healthcare sector, and the impact of the DNA Revolution.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the major vaccines, antibiotics and other therapeutics that make up the global aquaculture health sector.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets
- Global Feed Demand 2023
- Sri Lanka shows phased transition to organics and biofertilizers is vital
- Mixed impacts across the food sector as inflation hits consumer spending