RT @CERAWeek: When looking back on all the worlds transitions, a quote comes to mind: "if you don't remember history, you are condemned to…
Special Report: Animal Pharm Aquaculture and the DNA Revolution
Author: Ian Thompson & Michael Horne | Number of pages: 131 | PDF Report | In partnership with Stonehaven Consulting
In this Animal Pharm report, we chart the evolution of healthcare in intensive aquaculture from its inception to the present day and give our unique insight into the future trajectory for innovation in the healthcare sector, and the impact of the DNA Revolution.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the major vaccines, antibiotics and other therapeutics that make up the global aquaculture health sector.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
- Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products