We are honored that our commitment to supporting diverse talent has been recognized at these prestigious awards. #IHSMarkitLife
Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- New seed varieties are crucial to combat African hunger
- The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
- The US is shrinking in importance as a global supplier
- India releases SOP for ag use of drones
- Drivers of agribusiness farm economics
- Plastics and circular economy in EU: A hopeful ban-deavour
- Global supply and demand trade flow of green ammonia
- Top 5 seed market drivers