Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022