@pinaki_kkkm Can you please follow us so we can DM? Thank you!
Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- US vs Eurozone food inflation
- European Commission proposes rules to cut EU pesticide use by 50%
- Integrated Pest Management farming methods get a boost in Europe
- Regenerative agriculture is a solution to soil depletion and nutrient fertility
- US Supreme Court discusses whether to hear Bayer Roundup case
- Sanctions, uncertainty and cost fears stalk Latin American agriculture
- Container shipping situation worsens due to congestion, delays, and empty containers
- Main factors when considering Biofuels