Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction
- Vegetable Oils and Volatility
- EU keeps pumping €100 million into tobacco production despite anti-cancer plans
- Biologicals Innovation
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry