"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021