Webcast: Analyzing US Agriculture Provisions in the GOP Covid-19 Aid Plan
IHS Markit's ongoing expert analysis across food and agricultural markets incorporates the impact policy and trade developments play, and a hot topic regarding US agricultural markets right now is the role politics are playing in the GOP Covid-19 aid plan. Specifically, how the upcoming US election is dictating sector provisions from the plan, including agriculture.
As the legislative process has continued, the US Senate package has now been unveiled, and there are some key differences in what the House of Representatives approved back in May, regarding how it supports US agriculture.
On this webcast, Roger Bernard, Senior Policy Analyst, joins Peter Rohde, Vice President of Client Advisory and Development, to discuss these latest policy developments and predicts how the situation will proceed, forecasting the impacts this is likely to have on the different food and agricultural sectors within the US market.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets