With the exception of Middle East/Africa, all regions show negative month-over-month growth for light vehicle sales… https://t.co/YI08EeZAe4
An Automotive Minute with Mark Boyadjis - David vs Goliath
A real life, automotive David vs. Goliath is underway, as the industry's giant leading automakers defend their position against the disruptive little guys as the whole industry shifts to EVs.
Automakers from GM to Jaguar, and Volkswagen to Volvo have begun making public commitments to putting an end to the ICE age, discontinuing all internal combustion engines in favor of EVs. Each automaker has its own transition plan with the sunset for ICE vehicles coming in the next 10-20 years.
The Giant's monumental movements are noteworthy, but they continue to chase the disruptors, who innovate at an unfamiliar pace for the industry. Chinese EV makers such as NIO, ARCFOX, Xpeng, and more are the benchmark in not only technology but most importantly, range. These EVs can run 400 to 500 miles or more on a full charge, surpassing the best that even Tesla can put forth at 390.
In this race for EV domination, the Goliaths will bring scale, but the Davids will lead the pack.
- Fuel for Thought: The Chip Dip
- Average age of cars and light trucks in the US rises to 12.1 years, accelerated by COVID-19
- India's role in global automotive electrification
- Making the BEV commitment
- Sedans: Staying Alive - no longer on top, but they're not dead
- If only audience buying was always this easy
- An Automotive Minute with Stephanie Brinley - Electric Trucks
- 2020 - Been there, done that! What’s next for the Indian MHCV market in 2021?
Auto dealers, are you looking to improve your conquest, service, and sales efforts? Register for our Data-Driven A… https://t.co/s29FhdTP6t
In this week’s episode of Autology, we discuss 5G’s impact on the IoT ecosystem and specifically on the… https://t.co/hzDerbxTpy