Learn how a global investment bank gained a competitive advantage in the market by upgrading its XVA platform to ha… https://t.co/FrORNRZFbj
All Focus on Flattening the AGM and COVID Curve
Market's input on General Meetings, New Technology, Dividends and Communication Needs
IHS Markit's M&A and Corporate Governance Advisory team engages in in-depth discussions with investors, analysts and third parties daily. In a recent IHS Markit survey of Investor Relations Officers, 97% stated that the emergence of COVID-19 has changed their IR plans for the next 12 months and 94% show an emerging interest in implementing a virtual investor activity generally. At the same time, many stakeholders on the investor side, as well as intermediaries as proxy advisors, voting platforms as well as issuers are concerned of governance and legal risks, each from their perspective. Given recent market developments in relation to general meetings, the postponement of hundreds of general meetings globally, and an ongoing discussion of virtual-/hybrid meetings, we reached out to major market participants to get some clarity on the upcoming voting season.
Discover what we've heard, recommendations, asset manager viewpoints, proxy advisor viewpoints and much more.
Executive Director, Head of ESG, Governance & M&A Advisory
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 9 July 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 8 July 2020
- IHS Markit Global Credit Index Insights – H1 2020 Review
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: July 2020
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: July 2020
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: July 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 7 July 2020
- IHS Markit and Hazeltree to Combine Datasets and Treasury Solutions, Delivering Alpha-Generating Investment Management