Did you know distressed loan trades take on average 66 days to settle? Mike Kerrigan of Hunton Andrews Kurth explai… https://t.co/LPCD325kgt
Agility in post-trade? A key differentiator when operating in the digital age
Event: Sibos 2018
Date: 22-25 October 2018
Location: Stand J24, International Convention Centre (ICC), Sydney, Australia
This year, we are focused on 'Agility in post-trade' and looking at how being agile as an organisation is a key differentiator for our clients as they seek to adapt in a rapidly changing external environment. During Sibos 2018 we will discuss key themes, including:
- Key agile drivers and how they impact post-trade and corporate actions processing
- Innovation through agile partnerships with our Global User Community
- New Corporate Actions solutions for the broker-dealer market
- Emerging trends in proxy voting and 20022
- Using robotics and AI to enhance data quality
- A partnership driven approach towards cloud enablement
- The future of DLT & Blockchain in post-trade
Open Theatre session- Theatre 2, Level 4, Tuesday, 23 October,
Hans Martin Auile, DNB Markets and Lloyd Nichols, IHS Markit will present Client channel digitization - a real life case study
Follow our LinkedIn page for live updates of the event as we progress through the week.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
- One-Year Relative Score of the IHS Markit Five-Year European Sovereign CDS Spreads: April 12, 2019
- SOFR: Q1 Quarter-End Spike?
- Distressed Loan Settlement: The PSA solution
- FRTB: Is time still on your side?
- Five Key Takeaways from the IHS Markit Corporate Access Roundtable
- Subordination (TLAC and MREL) - Preparing for the New German CDS Protocol
- Global economy gains momentum for second month running in March but manufacturing malaise deepens
- March 2019 Model Performance Report
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @TabbFORUM: The labor-intensive, manual processes for managing inventory create risk affecting all distressed loan market participants.…