The new issuance market picked right back up where it left off before a slow 4 July week, as 27 deals priced (10… https://t.co/AVrrpbXU0E
Agility in post-trade? A key differentiator when operating in the digital age
Event: Sibos 2018
Date: 22-25 October 2018
Location: Stand J24, International Convention Centre (ICC), Sydney, Australia
This year, we are focused on 'Agility in post-trade' and looking at how being agile as an organisation is a key differentiator for our clients as they seek to adapt in a rapidly changing external environment. During Sibos 2018 we will discuss key themes, including:
- Key agile drivers and how they impact post-trade and corporate actions processing
- Innovation through agile partnerships with our Global User Community
- New Corporate Actions solutions for the broker-dealer market
- Emerging trends in proxy voting and 20022
- Using robotics and AI to enhance data quality
- A partnership driven approach towards cloud enablement
- The future of DLT & Blockchain in post-trade
Open Theatre session- Theatre 2, Level 4, Tuesday, 23 October,
Hans Martin Auile, DNB Markets and Lloyd Nichols, IHS Markit will present Client channel digitization - a real life case study
Follow our LinkedIn page for live updates of the event as we progress through the week.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Excess capital in 2019 stress tests allow banks to hit dividend payout targets
- How to avoid a data management headache post M&A
- IHS Markit Letter to Hong Kong Authorities on UTIs and Unmasking
- Recap of the Inside ETFs Summit: Index Construction and Evolving Best Practices
- Will index rule changes affect how European credit trades vs North America?
- IHS Markit Responds to ECB Market Consultation on EDDI
- NIRI Annual Conference 2019 - Survey Findings
- How are investment managers making ESG decisions?