Revisions to Brazil's drug price framework are coming - what's included and what's missing? Our analysts provide th… https://t.co/8s17gnKCXf
Access our insights: Life Sciences MCS content now available on the IHS Online Store
For those unfamiliar with our MCS, these are primary and secondary research driven reports on the healthcare industry's most topical and complex issues. We focus heavily on pricing and reimbursement and market access issues. For each study we conduct approximately 50 interviews with payers, industry executives, healthcare professionals and other relevant stakeholders and provide primary research insights with in-depth desk-based research.
The majority of our MCS adhere to a common framework, comprising of an in-depth report structured by country chapters, along with a study summary and full overview of our methodology. We also produce a highly visual and user-friendly "Cross Analysis" slide deck to summarise key findings and offer a comparative, cross-country view.
Some of our recent studies have covered inter- and intra-country tiered pricing, the landscape for precision medicine, market access in the Middle East and North Africa region, flexible pricing opportunities, and international reference pricing. Most of these titles are now available for immediate purchase and access on the IHS Online Store.
Combining our deep knowledge of the industry, native language abilities, and our set of tools and services such as PharmOnline International and World Markets Pricing & Reimbursement, our MCS enable us to bring you up-to-date and important insights that support your understanding of the business impact of key industry developments. We have supported our clients' workflows as they formulate pricing and life cycle strategies, monitor competitors and customers, plan realistic budgets and forecasts, and generally keep pace with market, technology and regulatory trends.
Visit the IHS Online Store to make a quick purchase, or contact us to discuss any customized needs you may have or to discuss any special bundles. Over the next few months our blog will cover some of the recent developments and implications of these pricing and market access issues. We hope you enjoy the series.
Cameron Lockwood is the manager of the life sciences EMEA consulting team at IHS
Posted 18 May 2016
- Brazil finally edges towards first drug pricing reform after two years – is it a missed opportunity?
- Will IRP upend Czech orphan drug reforms?
- Variations on an IRP theme: How payers are repurposing pricing policies for new categories of medicines
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors jointly top global PMI ranking for first time
- Will physicians become more difficult to find in America?
- California's Medicaid pharmacy "carve-out" set to boost state's negotiating power, introduce IRP for drugs
- Trend towards HTA collaboration boosts need for data
- Barriers to market access for innovative medicines increase in the COVID era
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Major changes to Czech P&R regulations for orphan and high-cost drugs set to expand access. What role will IRP play… https://t.co/bQcVCG5jut