Access our insights: Life Sciences MCS content now available on the IHS Online Store
For those unfamiliar with our MCS, these are primary and secondary research driven reports on the healthcare industry's most topical and complex issues. We focus heavily on pricing and reimbursement and market access issues. For each study we conduct approximately 50 interviews with payers, industry executives, healthcare professionals and other relevant stakeholders and provide primary research insights with in-depth desk-based research.
The majority of our MCS adhere to a common framework, comprising of an in-depth report structured by country chapters, along with a study summary and full overview of our methodology. We also produce a highly visual and user-friendly "Cross Analysis" slide deck to summarise key findings and offer a comparative, cross-country view.
Some of our recent studies have covered inter- and intra-country tiered pricing, the landscape for precision medicine, market access in the Middle East and North Africa region, flexible pricing opportunities, and international reference pricing. Most of these titles are now available for immediate purchase and access on the IHS Online Store.
Combining our deep knowledge of the industry, native language abilities, and our set of tools and services such as PharmOnline International and World Markets Pricing & Reimbursement, our MCS enable us to bring you up-to-date and important insights that support your understanding of the business impact of key industry developments. We have supported our clients' workflows as they formulate pricing and life cycle strategies, monitor competitors and customers, plan realistic budgets and forecasts, and generally keep pace with market, technology and regulatory trends.
Visit the IHS Online Store to make a quick purchase, or contact us to discuss any customized needs you may have or to discuss any special bundles. Over the next few months our blog will cover some of the recent developments and implications of these pricing and market access issues. We hope you enjoy the series.
Cameron Lockwood is the manager of the life sciences EMEA consulting team at IHS
Posted 18 May 2016
- The impact of Medicare coverage for anti-obesity interventions
- National Academies report adds fuel to fire in raging US drug pricing debates
- Amsterdam triumphs: Is the Netherlands a Trojan horse for pricing and drug approval reform in Europe?
- Will Argentina's public healthcare reform finally accelerate?
- Value in healthcare: Insights from ISPOR
- Better diabetes treatment can save Medicaid over $4 billion per year
- So, was this worth the wait?…the UK government finally responds to last year's Accelerated Access Review
- Visit us at ISPOR 2017 Glasgow!