A view into the North American Vehicle Market with Chris Hopson
Watch Chris Hopson in this short video clip as he reviews the North American Vehicle Market and discusses demand, price of vehicles, production and how this impacts automakers.
- Are you prepared for production growth levels in 2017?
- Are you aware of the factors that are impacting vehicle prices increases?
- Do you have the tools to help you manage the balance between production and demand?
Listen to Chris Hopson, Manager of NA Light Vehicle Forecasting for IHS Markit, discuss important questions on vehicle demand, impacts on the price of vehicles, and how this will impact automakers in the near future.
For more information on the North American vehicle market and vehicle production forecasts, visit us at www.ihs.com/automotive.
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January