UGVs for the modern battlefield
Watch Melanie Rovery, Principal Research Analyst, Jane’s Unmanned Ground Vehicles discuss the evolution of unmanned ground operations support, including how UGVs will be used for future warfare.
Jane’s defence equipment and technology solutions provide detailed specifications across the world’s land, air, and sea platforms, weapons, C4ISR systems and CBRNE and EOD equipment and the threats and opportunities they present. Learn more.
- Growing modernisation and industrialisation behind hike in Gulf defence spending
- Mergers and acquisitions activity in Defence and Security Market up a third
- Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Qatar drive defence export growth
- Unveiling the shortlist for the 2019 ATC Awards
- Jane's analysis: US' stated intent to withdraw from 1987 INF Treaty
- Top Defence Trends to Watch in 2019
- Worldwide Terror Attacks Shrink to Lowest Level Since 2011
- Hotel complex assault indicates intent to target Kenya's capital