UGVs for the modern battlefield
Watch Melanie Rovery, Principal Research Analyst, Jane’s Unmanned Ground Vehicles discuss the evolution of unmanned ground operations support, including how UGVs will be used for future warfare.
Jane’s defence equipment and technology solutions provide detailed specifications across the world’s land, air, and sea platforms, weapons, C4ISR systems and CBRNE and EOD equipment and the threats and opportunities they present. Learn more.
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF
- Sonic boom! Hypersonic missiles blur the line between conventional and nuclear warfare
- Singapore unveils new unmanned military vehicle
- Iranian Missile Tests
- North Korea fires short-range missiles
- Russia launches probe into research submariners’ death
- M&A in Defence and Security Market reaches record high of USD130 billion in Q2 2019
- Paris Air Show 2019 show preview