UGVs for the modern battlefield
Watch Melanie Rovery, Principal Research Analyst, Jane’s Unmanned Ground Vehicles discuss the evolution of unmanned ground operations support, including how UGVs will be used for future warfare.
Jane’s defence equipment and technology solutions provide detailed specifications across the world’s land, air, and sea platforms, weapons, C4ISR systems and CBRNE and EOD equipment and the threats and opportunities they present. Learn more.
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot
- Extreme right activists build transnational narratives online
- Brazilian defence programmes face lowest acquisition budget in ten years
- The threat from far-right extremism: rising, less predictable and hard to determine
- Highest pay raise in ten years for military personnel, reveals US FY20 defense budget
- First terror attack recorded in New Zealand | Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre analysis
- The results are in…the winners of the Jane’s ATC Awards have been revealed!
- Packages sent to UK transport hubs claimed by IRA in bid to create unease