UGVs for the modern battlefield
Watch Melanie Rovery, Principal Research Analyst, Jane’s Unmanned Ground Vehicles discuss the evolution of unmanned ground operations support, including how UGVs will be used for future warfare.
Jane’s defence equipment and technology solutions provide detailed specifications across the world’s land, air, and sea platforms, weapons, C4ISR systems and CBRNE and EOD equipment and the threats and opportunities they present. Learn more.
- Counter-terrorism operations against right wing extremism in Western Europe increase 191% in 24 months
- Philippines militants use cyberspace to recruit and organise
- Fact of fallacy? Fake news and the military
- Indonesia’s Defence Market Poised to Expand
- China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Preview
- US reassesses China’s technological progress
- Success at the Defence Media Awards for Jane's writers
- South African defence technology remains in focus despite budget bottoming out