UGVs for the modern battlefield
Watch Melanie Rovery, Principal Research Analyst, Jane’s Unmanned Ground Vehicles discuss the evolution of unmanned ground operations support, including how UGVs will be used for future warfare.
Jane’s defence equipment and technology solutions provide detailed specifications across the world’s land, air, and sea platforms, weapons, C4ISR systems and CBRNE and EOD equipment and the threats and opportunities they present. Learn more.
- Haze on the horizon: the challenges and uncertainties of Europe's future combat aircraft plans
- On your marks: nominations open for Jane’s ATC Awards 2019
- The Islamic State expands attacks in southern Somalia
- Heading for the exit: Defence and the UK's departure from the European Union
- Islamic State’s Foreign Fighters Bring Terrorism Expertise Back to Europe
- Heathrow wins the latest battle but the war continues
- New Iranian space signals facility targets satellites
- Use of Airstrikes in Syrian Conflict Rose by 150 Percent after Russian Intervention