Europeans spending 2 more hours a month watching on-demand video content. Time spent viewing online long-form cont… https://t.co/fGGItqkDjH
These technologies have seen significant development and evolution over the past few years, and the pace of innovation is increasing. As innovation accelerates, transformative technology trends start to converge. Synergies between these technology trends drive exponential, rather than linear, change.
- Navigating Choppy Waters: Marine Bunker Fuel in a Low Sulfur, Low Carbon World
- What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
- The next wave of regional ethylene capacity additions
- Plastics packaging for the food and beverage industries: A case study in changing attitudes
- Crude oil-to-chemicals projects presage a new era in global petrochemical industry
- Global chemical industry outlook: Assessing today’s strong markets and preparing for the 2020s
- Crude Oil to Chemicals (COTC): A Major Disruptor
- Refinery-petrochemical integration trends