IHS Markit’s Shawn Ryan to participate in the We Guarantee IT panel at Advanced Advertising Summit, October 28 | Ne… https://t.co/Nui0NKhgoi
Taiwan's capital unveils test field for self-driving vehicles
Taiwan's capital city, Taipei, has unveiled a test field for autonomous vehicles and intelligent infrastructure technologies, reports Taiwan Today. The field spans an area of 100,000 square metres and is equipped with simulated road conditions and traffic signals.
Significance: The field will be open for testing in June. The companies and institutions that are scheduled to test their driverless products and technologies at the site include 7Starlake Co, Acer, and Taipei's National Taiwan University. The state-backed Automotive Research and Testing Center will have experts to provide guidance during testing.
About this article
The above article is from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial.
- US DOT makes more awards of autonomous vehicle research funding
- Canada considering adopting Californian emissions requirements
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Important production EVs, premium concepts and city cars dominate launches
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2019: Climate change campaigners call for SUV ban
- UK government inaugurates testing facility for autonomous vehicles
- On-going talks about 400 public EV charging stations in Kolkata
- Sneak Preview: Frankfurt Motor Show 2019
- Two US senators question cybersecurity vulnerabilities of connected cars
Listen as Chris Hopson discusses global automotive demand results..."things will get worse before they get better". https://t.co/iHkHn3vnwT
Utility vehicle market crowding is on the horizon. IHS Markit expects utility offerings to increase 50% in the nex… https://t.co/MoG1WAppY3