Automotive industry: expected future development amid Sars-CoV-2 and long-term trends. Cu2 Consulting discusses ten… https://t.co/mcpxGbEJTF
Taiwan's capital unveils test field for self-driving vehicles
Taiwan's capital city, Taipei, has unveiled a test field for autonomous vehicles and intelligent infrastructure technologies, reports Taiwan Today. The field spans an area of 100,000 square metres and is equipped with simulated road conditions and traffic signals.
Significance: The field will be open for testing in June. The companies and institutions that are scheduled to test their driverless products and technologies at the site include 7Starlake Co, Acer, and Taipei's National Taiwan University. The state-backed Automotive Research and Testing Center will have experts to provide guidance during testing.
About this article
The above article is from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial.
- Top 10 auto tech trends to watch for in 2021
- Stellantis: Scale Creates Opportunity
- Evolving Material Trends in Body-in-White Webinar
- Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar
- Supply chain disruption for semiconductors to the automotive sector
- An Automotive Minute: Electric Vehicles in the Biden Adminstration
- Domestic versus Imported Vehicle Loyalty
- 5G, C-V2X, and automotive connectivity in 2021
Webinar | Join IHS Markit as we host our inaugural US Brand Performance Review webinar, unveiling the results of a… https://t.co/AHYRym8pVF