Register for Fuel for Thought - Episode 4 on May 14. The call features Matt Trentacosta and Kristen Balasia discuss… https://t.co/KYSRv2LLuo
Taiwan's capital unveils test field for self-driving vehicles
Taiwan's capital city, Taipei, has unveiled a test field for autonomous vehicles and intelligent infrastructure technologies, reports Taiwan Today. The field spans an area of 100,000 square metres and is equipped with simulated road conditions and traffic signals.
Significance: The field will be open for testing in June. The companies and institutions that are scheduled to test their driverless products and technologies at the site include 7Starlake Co, Acer, and Taipei's National Taiwan University. The state-backed Automotive Research and Testing Center will have experts to provide guidance during testing.
About this article
The above article is from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial.
- 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- New vehicle sales in Philippines surge in March 2019
- Shanghai Motor Show 2019: New energy vehicles take centre stage
- New York Auto Show 2019
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge Q1 2019
- SIAM urges Indian government to reduce GST on cars to 18%
- European Parliament approves post-2020 CO2 emission targets for cars and vans
- Argentine light-vehicle registrations decline 54% y/y in March
2019 Geneva Motor Show: Lightweight, high-performance chassis component technology, platform sharing gain traction.… https://t.co/jvN019v2Ud