Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Palladium demand to remain strong over next few years
- Russian light-vehicle market posts nearly 7 percent decline in May 2019
- Argentine light-vehicle registrations decline nearly 57 percent in May 2019
- Ecuador's Foreign Trade Committee announces approval of zero import tariff on EVs
- US state of Colorado plans to adopt California ZEV mandate ‒ report
- Hungary opens 5G-based test track for autonomous vehicles
- Brazil's light-vehicle registrations increase 20.2% y/y in May
- Greek passenger car market grows during April 2019
An Automotive Minute - Episode 23 Listen in as Stephanie Brinley discusses US sales of electric and full hybrid veh… https://t.co/ERh7yyxXKk
Fuel for Thought - The Customer Journey Listen to Kristen Balasia and Melanie Erff discuss the vehicle buyer journe… https://t.co/kBv41ogjVE