New mobility trends are changing the automotive industry as we know it. Download the full infographic.… https://t.co/zlRmaAXqSX
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Norwegian passenger car demand tumbles 18.5% y/y during November
- Irish passenger car demand rises 19.1% y/y in slow November
- China targets NEVs to become 25% of total car sales by 2025
- Vehicle production in Thailand plunges 22.5% y/y in October, exports decline 8.3% y/y
- 5G driverless microbus begins trial operations in China
- London transport authority refuses to renew Uber’s licence
- Dubai extends free EV charging incentive to 2021
- AutoMobility LA Previews Continue
Norwegian passenger car demand tumbles 18.5% y/y during November.The heavy decline in November brings the year to d… https://t.co/6oinkSFckM
CERAWeek Video of the Week Listen as a panel of experts discuss the Quest for Better Batteries… https://t.co/WD6ZwIx3tK