Europeans spending 2 more hours a month watching on-demand video content. Time spent viewing online long-form cont… https://t.co/fGGItqkDjH
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- New Zealand witnesses 6.0% y/y growth in July
- New vehicle sales in Australia decline 7.8% y/y in July
- New York City votes to cap licences for Uber, Lyft vehicles
- Brazil light vehicle registrations and production grow in July
- Automakers could be fined €14 billion for emissions in 2021
- US light-vehicle sales slide 3.5 percent in July
- EIB agrees to loan for installing EV charging points in Italy
- Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, dies