In 2019, IHS Markit expects light-vehicle sales in Thailand will grow slowly—by 3.1% y/y to 1.04 million units—main… https://t.co/FbdrjSKIfv
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Thai new vehicle sales jump in February 2019
- French passenger car demand grows modestly in February 2019
- UK passenger car production tumbles in January
- New vehicle sales in Malaysia surge in January, production plunges
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
Manufacturers for the US increasingly likely to produce SUV/trucks in order to avoid stringent passenger car regula… https://t.co/nBY4dfmAjE