Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Indian passenger vehicle shipments down, CVs up in September
- China's new vehicle sales drop almost 12 percent in September
- US DOT releases new guidelines for automated driving systems
- Norwegian passenger car demand retreats in September
- Portuguese passenger car sales fall during September
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in September
- IHS Markit Commentary: Paris Motor Show Expectations
- Japanese new vehicle sales decline 3.1% y/y in September
India passenger vehicle segment continued its downward trend for a 3rd consecutive month in September as volumes de… https://t.co/9zAgQhqPTf