Global Auto Demand Tracker from IHS Markit: Rolling updates of new sales/registration numbers in June show stabilis… https://t.co/JnqBIZoKLr
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Global Auto Demand Tracker - new sales/registration numbers for June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
The Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index dropped significantly over the past week and is now in "very low disr… https://t.co/XkBEoBdwEs
IHS Markit saw a 3% decrease week-on-week (w/w) in Canada national registration volume, representing a volume decli… https://t.co/j2OwRPbDB7