CERAWeek Video of the Week Listen as Jeremy Carlson discusses how disruptive forces like autonomy and e-mobility a… https://t.co/xDSaNjBaPF
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- UK government increases funding for on-street electric car charging
- Unnamed foreign OEM tipped to launch EV production in Russia
- New York City extends cap on new Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Uttar Pradesh state government releases new policy for EV charging infrastructure
- Spanish passenger car market falls again in July
- US city Grand Rapids begins year-long autonomous vehicle trial
- New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme
An Automotive Minute - Episode 32 Listen to Stephanie Brinley as she discusses nameplate overcrowding in 2026. https://t.co/QFImyUHa1h