RT @CERAWeek: CERAWeek 2019 will feature a mobility focus to the program that will span the intersection of energy and automotive. The prog…
Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- South Korean government reveals FCEVs roadmap
- Canadian light-vehicle sales decline in 2018
- Italy passenger car market falls during 2018
- Spanish passenger car market grows during 2018
- Chinese new vehicle sales drop in November 2018
- UK publishes guidelines for autonomous vehicle security standards
- Indian government reveals guidelines for EV charging infrastructure
- Thai new vehicle sales surge in November 2018