Staying ahead of the mobility curve
Watch Jeremy Carlson, Principal Analyst and Manager of Autonomous Driving and Mobility, discuss the current trends around mobility, autonomy and insights into how suppliers and automakers are keeping up in the market.
In this video interview, Jeremy answers questions like:
- How are suppliers and automakers working together to bring autonomy to market?
- When can we expect fully autonomous vehicles to enter the market?
- What roles do mobility services play in the automotive industry today?
For more insights on how to stay ahead of the mobility curve and to learn more about our mobility solutions, visit us at ihsmarkit.com/maas.
- Chinese vehicle sales rise over 11 percent in April
- Indonesian vehicle sales surge over 14 percent in April
- Russian light-vehicle sales rise over 17 percent in April
- Mexican light-vehicle sales, production decline in April 2018
- New vehicle sales in New Zealand slip 2 percent during April
- Western European car registrations grow 9 percent in April
- South Korean new vehicle market grows nearly 5 percent in April
- Details of Android Automotive revealed as the OS nears launch