JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Islamic State’s Foreign Fighters Bring Terrorism Expertise Back to Europe
- Heathrow wins the latest battle but the war continues
- New Iranian space signals facility targets satellites
- Use of Airstrikes in Syrian Conflict Rose by 150 Percent after Russian Intervention
- Lone Actor Jihadists Pose Main Terror Threat to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Will North Korea denuclearise?
- The S-300P and S-400: Russia’s strategic defenders
- Turkey’s Defence Budget – the fallout from high inflation and a weak lira