JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot
- Extreme right activists build transnational narratives online
- Brazilian defence programmes face lowest acquisition budget in ten years
- The threat from far-right extremism: rising, less predictable and hard to determine
- Highest pay raise in ten years for military personnel, reveals US FY20 defense budget
- First terror attack recorded in New Zealand | Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre analysis
- The results are in…the winners of the Jane’s ATC Awards have been revealed!
- Packages sent to UK transport hubs claimed by IRA in bid to create unease