JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF