JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Counter-terrorism operations against right wing extremism in Western Europe increase 191% in 24 months
- Philippines militants use cyberspace to recruit and organise
- Fact of fallacy? Fake news and the military
- Indonesia’s Defence Market Poised to Expand
- China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Preview
- US reassesses China’s technological progress
- Success at the Defence Media Awards for Jane's writers
- South African defence technology remains in focus despite budget bottoming out