JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Growing modernisation and industrialisation behind hike in Gulf defence spending
- Mergers and acquisitions activity in Defence and Security Market up a third
- Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Qatar drive defence export growth
- Unveiling the shortlist for the 2019 ATC Awards
- Jane's analysis: US' stated intent to withdraw from 1987 INF Treaty
- Top Defence Trends to Watch in 2019
- Worldwide Terror Attacks Shrink to Lowest Level Since 2011
- Hotel complex assault indicates intent to target Kenya's capital