JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- South African defence technology remains in focus despite budget bottoming out
- Gulf States’ Defence Spending to Hit Record High
- Software-defined radios point way for simpler direction finding
- Construction at North Korean missile base underlines operational focus
- From Tempest to Gripen E – Jane’s coverage of Farnborough 2018
- President Trump signs the US FY19 National Defense Authorization Act
- Indicators track Iranian threat to Strait of Hormuz shipping
- Social media provides insights into Indonesian militancy