JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Paris Air Show 2019 show preview
- Captured Islamic State map files underscore technological capabilities and priorities for state building
- Eco-Nihilists Present Increased Risk of Indiscriminate Attacks
- Aviation sector counts cost of Pakistan airspace closure
- Turkey exceeds defence export target as industrial capabilities continue to grow
- Returning foreign fighters pose risk to Trinidad and Tobago
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot
- Extreme right activists build transnational narratives online
UN records decrease in security-related incidents in Afghanistan https://t.co/VeR9kWrVx0