JDW Annual Defence Report 2017: What does this mean for 2018?
Watch Peter Felstead, Editor, Jane’s Defence Weekly discuss what may lie ahead in 2018 for Western forces seeking to maintain a qualitative edge over potential adversaries.
Jane’s Defence Weekly is widely regarded as the most trusted and respected source for defence and security news, delivering impartial independent insight into developments in equipment and technology, geopolitics, armed forces, markets and business. Learn more
- Jane’s Discovers Likely Operational Testing at North Korean Nuclear Reactor
- UGVs for the modern battlefield
- Jane’s Annual ATC Awards Winners Revealed at World ATM Congress
- US Army’s New Robotic Unmanned Ground Vehicle Revealed
- North Korean ICBM Design Shows External Influence
- US Defense Budget Request 2019 - “Get Ready – Get Balanced – Get Bigger and More Lethal”
- Terror Risks in Europe to Increase in 2018 as Islamic State's Foreign Fighters Return
- Israel raises alarm over advances by Hizbullah and Iran