[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Climate and Sustainable Finance - Biologicals bounce seen as ideal solution for sustainable crop protection growth
- Global biological crop protection sales are now valued at around US$4 billion, out of a total crop protection market of $57 billion, up from just $0.3 billion in 2004.
- Average growth in the biologicals segment is seen at around 10% per annum over the next 5 years.
- Some of the biggest growth rates are expected in Latin America, mainly due to their adoption for row crops such as maize and soybeans, as well as cereals in Brazil.
- It takes on average half the time to get a biological product to market as for a conventional one.
- Yellen backs ‘effective carbon pricing’, nomination wins panel OK
- Biden revokes permit for Keystone XL pipeline
- Glick’s FERC seen focusing on transmission, MOPR, environmental justice
- China leads Asia-Pacific region in pumped storage hydro projects: IHS Markit
- New US Senate Majority Leader pledges action on climate
- Colombia to unveil clean energy auction, hydrogen roadmap details in Q1
- IHS Markit sees strong 2021 global rebound for renewables
- Poland takes first steps to offshore wind target, passes key legislation