As consumers spend more time on their mobile devices, the demand for immediate content is greater than ever. Join… https://t.co/NIyo1fMduK
7 in 2017: Top tech trends this year
Each year the technology world gets together for CES, the biggest consumer electronics show on the planet. In years past, the show focused attention on a select yet energetic range of segments-some more compelling than others, to be sure-including autonomous or self-driving cars, smartphones and other smart devices, the all-connected universe of the Internet of Things, 4K televisions and wearables.
At IHS Markit, we've identified 7 big themes that we think will be significant-ranging from the most buzzworthy, such as artificial intelligence and virtual reality, to those less well-known, like low-power wireless. These overarching themes and trends, we believe, will influence or shape not only the technology sector overall during the year, but also the top products, categories or topics for CES 2017.
IHS Technology Group at IHS Markit
Posted 5 January 2017
- Focus on two new Power & Energy reports: solid growth projected
- BluTV, leading player in Turkish TV streaming video, has big plans for the future
- How will you benefit from the IoT?
- Three top transformative technologies to watch in 2019
- CES 2019: What to expect
- TDDI solutions for smartphone displays to enjoy rapid market growth this year
- December 2018 Market Insights – Technology
- What’s in store for displays in 2019?
RT @CERAWeek: Pitch yourself against the live opponents in the E-Race. Get involved with ABB Formula E on the simulators in the ABB House a…