IHS Markit Weekly Securitized Snapshot – April 27, 2018
IHS Markit Weekly Securitized Snapshot provides a summary of the US securitized market.
- Securities Finance Q2 Review
- Excess capital in 2019 stress tests allow banks to hit dividend payout targets
- How to avoid a data management headache post M&A
- IHS Markit Letter to Hong Kong Authorities on UTIs and Unmasking
- Recap of the Inside ETFs Summit: Index Construction and Evolving Best Practices
- Will index rule changes affect how European credit trades vs North America?
- IHS Markit Responds to ECB Market Consultation on EDDI
- NIRI Annual Conference 2019 - Survey Findings
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Global lending revenues for Q2 2019 totaled $2.6bn, 10% below the average Q2 revenue of the last three years. Howev… https://t.co/Sedl49ACwG
Alternative data alone is not enough. Investment managers are looking for easily digestible, packaged data. Greenwi… https://t.co/Jr2fSyNiyI