141 new issue bonds will hit the market next week; including over $330M in new bonds scheduled to be issued by the… https://t.co/bCYgl2shcx
Global ABS Review
24 January 2013The year started in much the same way as 2012 ended, on a very slow note. However, since mid-January the market has picked up again in terms of activity. There has been some positive news flow since the Basel Committee diluted the liquidity requirement for LCR allowing high quality ABS to be part of it. We should expect a 15% to 25% hair cut to be applied, which are similar to levels used by the ECB for its current lending/repo scheme. Of course from a balance sheet perspective such announcement can only relieve pressure on many banks and will have a positive effect on ABS securities in both the US and Europe.
- LNG JKM Option Pricing - IHS Markit's Totem - Another First
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2020
- Is BB the place to be?
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study
- De-risking corporate actions processing: getting the right mix of expertise and technology
- IRS Finalizes Rules on Foreign TIN Requirements and More in Year-End Regulatory Release
- Securities Lending 2019 snapshot
- Leveraged loan market data snapshot Q4 2019
How do French investors view important corporate governance topics such as shareholder activism, proxy advisory and… https://t.co/KOLF3ccMeh