2021 European Proxy Season Review
After an unprecedented proxy season in 2020, 2021 reshaped many
aspects of corporate life. For clients in Europe and beyond, this
proxy season saw many challenges around Environmental, Social, and
Governance (ESG) issues.
The 2021 proxy season saw a continuance of past trends and ushered in new hurdles. In this review, we will have a look at four key topics of the proxy season in Europe that reflect the old and the new in this challenging year: board diversity, say-on-climate resolutions, the quality of audit, and remuneration.
For the full report, download HERE
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: July 2022
- Bearing down on high-risk shares
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- A focused study on SPACs
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00