2021 dividends are predicted to increase by 6.5% compared to 2020. Our positive outlook reflects increasing busines… https://t.co/6z4yNniHiI
2020 Corporate Access Survey Series Meeting Feedback and Market Intelligence
IHS Markit is pleased to present Part 2 of our 2020 Corporate Access findings. Based on a survey of over 300 global IROs conducted in January of this year, below we present our findings on the significance of meeting feedback and market intelligence pre/post investor interaction.
While this installment shares numerous takeaways and illustrates exactly what IR teams are most interested in, one thing remains abundantly clear - IR teams want more intelligence and feedback before and after engagement with investors.
For a copy of the full data and findings, download here
By Ryan Fitzgerald & Kelly Gentry
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
- A new COO/CCO playbook for financial regulation in 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 January 2021
- 2020 Corporate Access Survey Series: Broker Selection and Service Satisfaction
- Corporate actions: How the events of 2020 will impact the year ahead
As the SOFR has been recommended to replace USD LIBOR, we are developing a USD credit spread adjustment, which util… https://t.co/lj7LIoiT81
The equity new issuance market had an unprecedented year in 2020, pricing a record 1,500 deals that raised a combin… https://t.co/Iyd6bSBUKJ