The financial services industry had several challenges this year, however, IHS Markit's Michael McPolin says the pa… https://t.co/Fkt34An61L
2020 Corporate Access Survey Series Meeting Feedback and Market Intelligence
IHS Markit is pleased to present Part 2 of our 2020 Corporate Access findings. Based on a survey of over 300 global IROs conducted in January of this year, below we present our findings on the significance of meeting feedback and market intelligence pre/post investor interaction.
While this installment shares numerous takeaways and illustrates exactly what IR teams are most interested in, one thing remains abundantly clear - IR teams want more intelligence and feedback before and after engagement with investors.
For a copy of the full data and findings, download here
By Ryan Fitzgerald & Kelly Gentry
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 October 2020
- CVA Acceleration: Going Quasi
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 October 2020
- IHS Markit Fair Value Case Study: China Golden Week 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 October 2020
- Key Takeaways: The Operational Impact of ESG and Future Data Management Practices
Last chance to register for our Next-Gen Regtech 2020 virtual event. Listen to a replay of exciting sessions from D… https://t.co/JG1vaysfAT