2020 Corporate Access Survey Series - Management Participation
IHS Markit is pleased to present this initial installment of our 2020 Corporate Access findings. Based on a survey of over 300 global IROs conducted in January of this year and augmented with recent commentary from IRO's on their post COVID-19 experience, we present our findings on Management Participation in Corporate Access Events. This includes: One-on-One Meetings, Conferences, Domestic Roadshows, International Roadshows, Virtual Meetings and Governance Roadshows.
For years, Management Participation (C-Suite participation) in investor events has steadily declined. The two-year window between 2017 and 2019 (the "reference period") was no exception. Post COVID-19, however, Management Participation has shown signs of increasing. Further, Management Participation across regions varies greatly.
For a copy of the full Data and Findings.
By Alexander Yokum & Andre Little
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- July 2022 Model Performance Report
- Securities Finance July Snapshot 2022
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: August 2022
- iBoxx USD Asia ex-Japan Monthly Update: August 2022
- Stocks rally as bears take a summer recess
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: August 2022
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (02 Aug 22)
- Are ransomware events considered in your Operational Resilience Plans for third party service providers?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00