What does the increasing adoption of ESG metrics mean for data management functions? In an interview with A-Team Gr… https://t.co/SUVGFyQa6W
2020 Corporate Access Survey Series - Management Participation
IHS Markit is pleased to present this initial installment of our 2020 Corporate Access findings. Based on a survey of over 300 global IROs conducted in January of this year and augmented with recent commentary from IRO's on their post COVID-19 experience, we present our findings on Management Participation in Corporate Access Events. This includes: One-on-One Meetings, Conferences, Domestic Roadshows, International Roadshows, Virtual Meetings and Governance Roadshows.
For years, Management Participation (C-Suite participation) in investor events has steadily declined. The two-year window between 2017 and 2019 (the "reference period") was no exception. Post COVID-19, however, Management Participation has shown signs of increasing. Further, Management Participation across regions varies greatly.
For a copy of the full Data and Findings.
By Alexander Yokum & Andre Little
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 October 2020
- Key Takeaways: The Operational Impact of ESG and Future Data Management Practices
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 October 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - 14 October 2020
- Are your low-risk vendors really low risk?
- Daily Global Market Summary - 13 October 2020
- Index Inclusion is More Impactful than Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway
Read the latest analysis from our own William Sheridan on the new Section 1446(f) Regulations on partnership intere… https://t.co/SYxHDIDPDi
Do you know the lifetime cost of a derivatives trade? Brett Schechterman and our partner, Marco Knaap at… https://t.co/pKnALyibda