2020 Corporate Access Survey Series: Benchmarking
By Kelly Gentry & Brendan Fitzpatrick
IHS Markit is pleased to present Part 3 of our 2020 Corporate Access findings. Based on a survey of over 300 global IROs conducted in January of this year, below we present our findings on the preferences of Investor Relations teams on benchmarking goals. In short, KPIs becoming more specific and results-oriented. Here are the key findings:
- The #1 KPI for all regions and market caps is 'Number of Meetings with Targets'
- Results-focused KPIs - buying/selling by targets and owners - are on the rise
- Nearly six in ten IROs frequently report to Management
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00